Stained Glass Supplies combines Peter Verrecchia's experience of sales and Steve Richard's experience of making stained and fused glass.
There is a clear need for combination of sales, knowledge of the products, services to the trade, and experience in making to provide the glass community with the services it needs, especially after the closures of Pearsons in East Kilbride, Retroglass in Alloa and Showcase Glass in Stirling. This group of services is what Stained Glass Supplies does for the decorative glass community.
Stained Glass Supplies:
- Offers free demonstrations on tools and equipment.
- Provides scheduled tutorials on specific techniques.
- Gives advice on problems with techniques and processes through a help line.
- Arranges classes and workshops for novice and experienced glass workers.
- Provides workspace facilities for daytime hire.
- Sells the main glasses for leaded, painted and stained, and copper foiled glass.
- Responds to the popular emphasis on kiln forming by selling an extensive range of Bullseye fusing glasses and accessory glass.
- Advises on glass projects with extensive advice and collaboration through a subscription service.
- Holds seminars and meetings in conjunction with organisations in the industry.
- Serves the industry by providing installation services.
- Provides a cold laminating services for decorative and fused glass.
- Offers triple glazing and encapsulation services for leaded and fused glass.
- Assists artists to achieve their vision by hiring kilns, cold working facilities and work space.
Stained Glass Supplies is located in Glasgow just a few minutes off exit 15 of the M8 in the WASPS building at the corner of Alexandra Parade and Hanson St.
The friendly atmosphere is enhanced by the Factory Cafe within the building.
The shop displays the range of glass and equipment. This adjoins the Verrier studio where demonstrations, classes, and tutorials are held.
The extensive premises of the building allows the hosting of meetings and seminars in conjunction with other organisations.
Stained Glass Supplies is open to visitors from 9:00 to 16.30 Monday to Friday. Parking is available in the private car park alongside the building.
The online shop is opened all the time. We endeavour to respond to enquiries immediately and to give quotations for enquiries that are received by 12:00 on the same day.